Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where do I begin..

Being new to the world of blogging, this may take me some time to get used to, but I am sure that I will catch on quick. 

I am two weeks out from my first event that I was hired to manage and man oh man what a thrill it was. What type of occasion? You may be asking yourself. Drum roll please.............. A wedding for the lovely couple Adrienne and Andrew Strickland. I was so honored when I was contacted to manage this event and am so thankful for the amazing experience.

I learned so much about myself. I challenge you all to do something that you have always wanted to but have been a little hesitant for the fear of failure or uneasiness. Just go out and do it (with some preparation and planning)!

Pictures are to follow and I cannot wait for my next opportunity.

Happy Tuesday!

Lots of love, 


SessieGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment