Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Container herb garden

About a month ago I planted a little container herb garden and we finally enjoyed some of those fresh herbs this weekend. Plenty of sunlight and good drainage are key to successfully growing those tasty herbs. Also, do not over water them. I picked herbs that I use on a regular basis and hope to plant a few more in the near future. 

Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage and Cilantro have all add a beautiful aroma to the yard and a happy feeling in my belly.

Lots of love,

SessieGirl

3 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention green onions. mmm... deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! That rosemary, oregano, and sage are going to need some room next year. You'd better plan on transplanted those next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will. It just a place to start them:-) It may not even last to the end of fall. We stay so hot down here so long, I may have to transplant in November. lol

    ReplyDelete